- DUE TO THE AVERAGE $265 COST OF FREIGHT SHIPPING FROM FLORIDA, WE CANNOT QUOTE STORM STOPPERS FOR OUT OF STATE CUSTOMERS FOR LESS THAN 5 OPENINGS.
- Complete the DIY Quote Form below with your window and door measurements. The cost for Storm Stoppers is determined by the yield of your window sizes on our oversized 65 x 108” (5 ½ x 9 feet) and 76 x 85” (6 ½ x 7 feet) Storm Stoppers kits, so until you submit your window and door measurements, it is
not possible to give you a price.
- Fill out the DIY Quote Form below with your name, address, city, state, zip and the best phone number to reach you at for any questions regarding your DIY Quote Request. Fill in the name of each window or door opening (i.e. “Kitchen” or “Living Room” etc), the width and length of all the window or door openings you wish to protect. To save space, the form below allows you to input 5 windows at a time. To add more, click the “YES I WANT TO ADD MORE” button after the 5th window submission, and another 5 input spaces will show up.
- Your order will come with all regular width 1 x 1.5” 3M Dual Lock fastener pairs, unless you specify which windows need the narrow .5 x 1.5” 3M Dual Lock fastener pairs, and on what sides. The fasteners cannot be easily cut so if you need any narrow 3M fastener pairs, it is best to inform us which windows or sides need them, so we can do a calculation to give you the correct 3M fastener assortment. Please use the fastener comments in the form below to specify which openings need the regular 3M fastener pairs and which need the narrow 3M fastener pairs (i.e. “I need narrow 3M fastener pairs on the bottom of these ______ windows.”)
- After you have completed the form, please click the “submit” button and your window and door measurements will be emailed to us. A copy will also be emailed to you.
- We will email you your itemized Storm Stoppers DIY Quote and cutting diagram within 48 hours or sooner. A Storm Stoppers sample will also be mailed to you.
- Storm stoppers are in stock at our Orlando, Wilmington, Myrtle Beach and Kauai warehouses. Estimated delivery time is within 10 days of order confirmation or sooner.
- If you cannot submit this form for any reason, please download the form here, print and complete and fax to us at (407) 423-1107.
Storm Stoppers are delivered uncut in either 76 x 85” or 65 x 108” panel sizes, per your cutting yield diagram. You or your handyman would cut the window and door panels onsite at your location, using our supplied small
cutting diagram. This is printed on 8 x 11” paper. Click to see a: Sample Customer Cutting Diagram & Pricing
Storm Stoppers is like Amazon.com, we do not have a retail storefront. Our
“store” is your computer screen as you are visiting our website. Our
Orlando warehouse does not allow customer pickups and your delivery fee
will be disclosed in your DIY Quote. Florida residents will pay their
local county tax, which varies from 6% to 7%.
Our other Instructional Videos include:
Installing Storm Stoppers on an Aquarium Window using our angle corner
Installing Storm Stoppers on an oversized Sliding Glass Door with our
welded center support brace: https://youtu.be/qRvOsx9lA2Y
Installing Storm Stoppers on an oversized Sliding Glass Door without any
bottom frame to attach the welded brace: https://youtu.be/Jr513yX-c7s
Installing Storm Stoppers over a Front Door with glass sidelights:
If you have questions about a particular window or door opening, please take a picture of it and text to 407-719-6988, cell. Please include your name and city so we can reply back.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers. Of course, if the following commonly asked questions do not answer your specific question, please give us a call.
GET A FREE SAMPLE.
More of the hands-on type? We get that and we’ve got you covered. Sometimes seeing is believing. Whether you’re a skeptic or just want to get your hands on that corrugated plastic, we are happy to oblige.